We specialise in waterproofing leaking deck/balcony, podiums, kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, floors and walls prior to application of surface wearing toppings repairs without removing tiles. We use our STOP LEAK INJECTION technology clear waterproofing membrane system to seal wet areas. With over 25 years of experience Waterproofing application Existing deck/balcony Grout repair, re-grouting & waterproofing balcony, shower without removing tiles
United Trade Links –Clear Waterproofing Membrane is a two-part clear, hybrid water-based, aliphatic polyurethane waterproofing membrane/coating that cures to form a clear, tough, durable, flexible, trafficable, abrasion and anti-scratch resistant, waterproof membrane in a clear gloss finish. As a clear waterproofing, it is able to be installed over leaking tiled surfaces like a shower, bathroom or a deck /balcony to form a waterproof barrier without changing the original appearance. United Trade Links – Clear Waterproofing Solution is formulated for exposure to sunlight and is designed for applications where the original appearance of the substrate is desired such as tiled areas.
Recommended uses Clear Waterproofing Membranes
- the rectification of a leaking tiled area without removing tiles
- as a timber floor coating
- waterproofing porous materials to make wet area suitable Remedial Membranes – Membrane incorporates adhesion enhancers to enable it to bond to non-porous surfaces. Compatibility testing is required prior to application.
- Waterproofing internal and external wet area
- Waterproofing balconies, podiums, kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, floors and walls prior to application of surface wearing toppings
- Use on concrete slabs, cement rendered concrete, masonry, fibre reinforced cement sheeting, water resistant plasterboard and plywood
- Waterproofing shower recess bases
- Waterproofing and sealing of planter boxes.